Healthy Life Classes
New Year, New You!
Hello Johnson County! It's a New Year. Are you ready for it?
We are providing 10-hours of 'Feel Better' classes to help you kick-start a healthy new year. Classes on cooking healthy, exercise, managing stress, and quitting smoking are being offered at the Central Resource Library starting January 3rd. Classes are ongoing. Come to ANY or ALL! Drop-ins welcome any time during the series.
When: Thursdays, January 3 - March 7
What Time: 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Where: Central Resource Library, 9875 W 87th, Overland Park, KS
2019 Healthy Life Classes:
- January 3 - Welcome. Healthy Eating at a Price You Can Afford
- January 10 - What's in Your Pantry - Cooking with Karen
- January 17 - Exercise Your Way
- January 24 - Get Moving Anyway You Can!
- January 31 - Stress: What it is - How to handle it
- February 7 - Chillaxin'
- February 14 - Quitting Smoking: Just the Facts Jack
- February 21 - How do I stop? Step-by-Step
- February 28 - Ready? Let's do this!
- March 7 - The New Smoke-Free You!