Healthy Life Classes
Live Your Healthiest Life!
Hello Johnson County! Do you want to Live your healthiest life?
We are providing 10-hours of 'Feel Better' classes to help you kick-start a healthy new year. Classes on cooking healthy, exercise, managing stress, and quitting smoking are being offered at the Central Resource Library starting April 4th. Classes are ongoing. Come to ANY or ALL! Drop-ins welcome any time during the series.
When: Thursdays, April 4 - June 6
What Time: 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Where: Central Resource Library, 9875 W 87th, Overland Park, KS
Healthy Life Classes:
- April 4 - Stress - Define It, Deal with It
- April 11 - Making the Connection - Mind, Body, Spirit
- April 18 - Fuel Your Body
- April 25 - Small, Affordable Meals - Cooking with Karen
- May 2 - Moving Towards Health
- May 9 - Exercise - a Little Does a Lot
- May 16 - The Truth About Tobacco and Vape
- May 23 - Can I Stop? Yes!
- May 30 - Ready Go! First Steps
- June 6 - Staying Quit