Corrections Volunteer Training Opportunities
New Volunteer Training
**New volunteer training is on hold until early 2022. We are undergoing a lot of transitions and appreciate your patience!**
- To sign up complete the application & background check form located on the volunteer program page
- You will need to complete online trainings & paperwork prior to training
- Reserve your spot by completing the registration form
- Registration closes...
Effective October 4th, 2021, the County requires mandatory, regular COVID-19 testing for all volunteers who do not report being fully vaccinated. In order to be considered fully vaccinated, a volunteer must complete a vaccine attestation form and provide a copy of their vaccination record.
- If you already have a login and password, choose option 'A. I already have an account. Log Me In.' Once you login you will be directed to a list of classes with active links. Click on the link to register for the class.
- If you DO NOT have a login or password, then choose option 'B. I DO NOT have an account. Register Here.' Once you have created a new user account, you will be directed to a list of classes with active links. Click on the link to register fro the class. Next, you will be prompted for your childcare information. You only need to provide this information once for each user account. Once you submit your childcare information you will be allowed to continue with the registration process.